Wednesday, October 8, 2014

             
Say why you chose to become a teacher and whether you enjoy doing what you do or not.

I believe that every child can succeed when matched with a wonderful teacher. Learning well means having trust and respect toward one another as student and teacher.  I loved getting to know my students, learning their talents, celebrating their successes and watching them blossom.  Teaching is an incredible profession and is also a tool in building healthy relationships.  Each day you have the opportunity to excite a student about the content, support them in their personal growth celebrating their successes and challenges.  The job isn't easy, but having students share the impact you made on their lives is a gratifying and humbling experience.

 I wanted to be a positive influence in their life in both the classroom and in the real world.  I wanted to support my students academically and also in their extra -curricular activities  which could bring a positive impact in their real lives and be able to open up their eyes to all the possibilities that are out there waiting for them.

 I believe that a strong education system is necessary for every student to be great, and I believe that there is nothing more personally or professionally fulfilling than when the product of your work is a child's academic or social growth which itself is a challenging profession and I am enjoying the most doing the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment